Sayfalar

10 Ocak 2017 Salı

Roy Orbison- IN DREAMS Çeviri






IN DREAMS


A candy-colored clown they call the sandman
Uykuperisi dedikleri rengarenk bir palyaço

Tiptoes to my room every night

Her gece sessizce odama gelir

Just to sprinkle stardust and to whisper
Yıldıztozu serper ve fısıldar

"Go to sleep. Everything is all right."
"Uyu, her şey yolunda"


I close my eyes, Then I drift away 
Gözlerimi kaparım, sürüklenip giderim

Into the magic night. I softly say
Sihirli gecede, usulca söylerim

A silent prayer like dreamers do.
Hayalperestlerin yaptığı gibi sessiz bir dua

Then I fall asleep to dream My dreams of you.
Sonrada bir rüyaya dalarım, senin hayaline


In dreams I walk with you. In dreams I talk to you.
Seninle yürüdüğüm rüyalar, Seninle konuştuğum rüyalar

In dreams you're mine. All of the time we're together 
Rüyalarımda benimsin, beraber olduğumuz tüm zamanlar

In dreams, In dreams.
Rüyalarda, rüyalarda


But just before the dawn, I awake and find you gone.
Ama güneş doğmadan hemen önce, uyanıp gittiğini görürüm

I can't help it, I can't help it, if I cry.
Elimde değil, elimde değil, eğer  ağlarsam

I remember that you said goodbye.
Hoşçalak dediğini hatırlarım


It's too bad that all these things, Can only happen in my dreams
Bütün bunların sadece rüyalarımda olması çok kötü

Only in dreams In beautiful dreams.
Sadece rüyalarımda, güzel düşlerimde


www.benimcevirilerim.blospot.com

1 yorum: